You might use the elements of a SWOT analysis in the development of your business-level strategy as follows:
- Cost advantages from proprietary know-how and/or location
- Creativity (ability to develop new products)
- Valuable intangible assets: intellectual capital
- Competitive capabilities
- Effective recruitment of talented individuals
- Resources: financial, intellectual, location
Are these elements the strengths and weaknesses of a company or the opportunities and threats of a company? Explain?
Please respond in a minimum of 225 words.