To complete the following assignment, go to this week’s Final Paper link in the left navigation.
Focus of the Final Paper
For the Final Paper, you will be evaluating the public relations practices at an organization based on all the chapters in the course text.
Develop a paper that answers the following questions based on the organization of your choice. You may pick any organization as long as your choice has information available to answer the following questions.
- Analyze how the organization used public relations to create a brand and influence public opinion.
- How is your selected organization adapting to the social media sites and other venues in the 21st century?
- Identify a crisis that the organization has faced or is facing and analyze how it was or is being handled by the organization (include an evaluation of the organization’s response to the crisis in your analysis).
- Compare and contrast the similarities and differences between the public relations campaigns of your organization and another organization. If your organization is for-profit, select a non-profit organization for your comparison organization, and if your organization is non-profit, select a for-profit.
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
- Paper must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Title Page, References Page, Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
- Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford Online Library.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.