Sketch out a research design for a potential dissertation study that includes the following elements:
Topic: INNOVATION THEORY IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
(1) Research Questions: What do I need to know?
(2) Purpose: Why Do I Need to Know This?
(3) Theories, Models, and Hypotheses
(4) Research Design/Approach: How will I design a study that allows me to address my RQs and achieve my purpose?
(5) Sampling: Who will participate in my study? How will I select my participant(s)?
(6) Data Collection Methods #1: What kind of data will answer my RQs?
(7) Data Collection Methods #2: How will I collect, create, find, or access my data? Who or what will they come from?
(8) Data Analysis: How will I interpret my data? How will I connect my interpretations back to my RQs?
(9) Data analysis procedures and theoretical framework