Case Study: A System Approach
Review the case study in the article, Texas Health Harris Methodist-Cleburne: A System Approach to Surgical Improvement.
After reviewing the case study, construct a written paper that addresses the following:
- Explain organizational theories evidenced in this case study.
- Analyze how Texas Health Harris Methodist-Cleburne is a learning organization.
- Explain the organizational structure displayed in this case study.
- Describe the leaders involved in this case study.
- Discusses the role of the leaders in this case study.
Including an introduction and conclusion paragraph, your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Including the textbook, utilize a minimum of three (one of which is the case study article used for review) scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources from the Ashford University Library that were published within the last five years. Document all references in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center APA Checklist.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment