2. Payroll Class
Write a Payroll class that uses the following arrays as fields:
• employeeId. An array of seven integers to hold employee identification numbers. The
array should be initialized with the following numbers:
5658845 4520125 7895122 8777541
8451277 1302850 7580489
• hours. An array of seven integers to hold the number of hours worked by each
• payRate. An array of seven doubles to hold each employee’s hourly pay rate
• wages. An array of seven doubles to hold each employee’s gross wages
The class should relate the data in each array through the subscripts. For example, the
number in element 0 of the hours array should be the number of hours worked by the
employee whose identification number is stored in element 0 of the employeeId array. That
same employee’s pay rate should be stored in element 0 of the payRate array.
In addition to the appropriate accessor and mutator methods, the class should have a
method that accepts an employee’s identification number as an argument and returns the
gross pay for that employee.
Demonstrate the class in a complete program that displays each employee number and asks
the user to enter that employee’s hours and pay rate. It should then display each employee’s
identification number and gross wages.
Input Validation: Do not accept negative values for hours or numbers less than 6.00 for
1. Need to have proper design ( UML with Flowchart) via Dia app. Flowchart should be drawn for each method in UML.
2. Proper comments.
3.Proper doc-string describing each method in code.
4.Proper Documentation should be for the code.