2 page minimum.
This assignment will help you think about the field of public health and careers available for a public health professional.
- Go to the public health websites (links on WebCampus) and read the information. Based on the information provided, explain the major differences between medical care and public health.
2. Go to the Ten Great Achievements in public health website (link on WebCampus) and read about each. Briefly discuss how your daily life is different as a result of one (or more) of these achievements.
3. Careers in public health. Go to the website on WebCampus that lists the top 50 jobs in public health. Select one of the careers from the list that you could potentially see yourself pursuing. Discuss why you chose the one you did and how you might envision your future as a public health professional. http://www.onlinemastersinpublichealth.com/public-health-jobs/
Guidelines for ALL Major Assignments:
- Due at 11:59pm on Saturday of the module. Must be uploaded into WebCampus.
- 10% will be deducted for each day late; assignments will ONLY be accepted up to 4 days late; after that the assignment will receive a zero.
- All written assignments should be typed, DOUBLE-SPACED, with 1-inch margins, size 12 font, and either Times New Roman or Arial font type.
- HEADER: Use the “insert header” tab in Word to include 3 lines, your name, the date, and the assignment title in the header of the paper, SINGLE-SPACED.
- REFERENCES are required for EVERY major assignment, including citations in the text as needed and a list of references at the end, which are NOT included in the page count. Use APA style (guidelines provided in WebCampus). Use only academic sources, including peer-reviewed sources, .gov or .edu websites. (Generally, .org, .com, and any news outlets are not appropriate.)
- Spelling, word selection, and grammar count for major assignments.
- All assignments must meet the minimum page length requirements (either 2 or 4) to earn full credit. Consider going 1-2 lines onto the next page to be sure you do not lose points.
- All assignments should be in an organized, cohesive essay format with an introductory and concluding paragraph. You must address all parts of the assignment prompt.
You can click on the link of the website to see more information. Thank you