The Learning Resources for this week explore data analysis. As you review the resources, consider what type of data analysis you might use in your project. Also consider the descriptive and inferential statistics related to the data analysis strategies you might select.
For this Discussion, select two topics about data analysis from this week’s Learning Resources about which you have strong opinions or interest in learning more.
Post by Day 4 an explanation of at least two topics from the data analysis resources about which you have strong opinions or interest in learning more.
- Creswell, J. W., Creswell, J. D. (2018). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Chapter 8, “Quantitative Methods” (pp. 147-176)
- Chapter 9, “Qualitative Methods” (pp. 179-210)
- Chapter 10, “Mixed Methods Procedures” (pp. 213-245)
- Roberts, C. M. (2010). The dissertation journey: A practical and comprehensive guide to planning, writing, and defending your dissertation (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
- Chapter 12, “Selecting and Describing the Methodology” (pp. 141–165)
- Trochim, W. M. (2006). Research methods knowledge base. Retrieved from http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/index.php