Total Rewards System Proposal
This research-based assignment focuses on the latest available information about creating, organizing, and managing a total rewards program. Envision a service-based (insurance, telemarketing, or other) profit organization that employs 20,000 employees in 17 different countries (AT&T). There are 2,000 management-level individuals who speak a variety of languages. The company employs diverse individuals who are governed by multiple regulatory environments.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Create a brief overview of the company requirements for a total rewards system.
2. Formulate a total rewards strategy to encompass the fundamentals of compensation and the regulatory environments.
3. Explain the advantages of the total rewards strategy you are proposing and how it might satisfy the employees’ needs.
4. Determine the key communication components of the total rewards system.
5. Indicate your strategy for devising a competitive pay structure.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment