Plagiarism free, times Roman 12, double space, in text citations,
Trends are heavily informed by local, state, and federal health care legislation.
Write a 750-1,000 word paper that evaluates the effect of local, state, and federal health care legislation within organizations by identifying trends. Be sure to address the following:
- Describe general trends in health care legislation over the past 5 years.
- Describe a specific piece of legislation occurring within this timeframe across the United States. Discuss how it governs a long trending health care concern. What have been the motivating factors that have influenced this particular legislation?
- Discuss the effects of the trending legislation on health care overall in the United States.
- Describe how the selected legislation effects one type of health care setting (transitional care, hospital, primary care, home care, primary care).
- Identify changes in your selected health care setting that have occurred during this time in order to meet the requirements or needs of this legislative trend.
- Discuss how stakeholders (patients, underserved populations, health care providers, staff, etc.) have been affected by the trending legislation.
Support your paper using three to five sources