Virtual learning is the project
Discuss team organization and leadership.
Relate project team leadership to the life cycle of a project.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes discussing how these concepts apply to the project you wrote about with your learning team and include the following:
- Use visual aids to support the content of your presentation. You can use the SmartArt feature in PowerPoint to do this.
- The 6 fundamentals of team structure
- The 5 stage model of team development
- The stages in the life cycle of the project
- The team leadership needed at each stage of the project lifecycle
- The roles of the project leader in team management (internal and external)
- Include an introduction or agenda slide, a conclusion slide and a slide with at least two APA formatted references.