Post a draft of your scientific and mathematical/analytical inquiry paper for peer review. You should also post your level 1 and level 2 research questions. Identify any questions or challenges you faced with the assignment, or mention something new you learned about the research question and inquiry paper process. Pose specific questions you would like your peers to address.
Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts
SCIENTIFIC Perspective of Inquiry
- What are the anatomical, physiological, pathological, or epidemiological issues?
- Which body systems are affected?
- What happens at the cellular or genetic level?
- Which chemical or biological issues are most important?
Level 2 Research Questions/Writing Prompts
MATHEMATICAL/ANALYTICAL Perspective of Inquiry
- What are the economic issues involved?
- Which economic theories or approaches best explain the issue?
- What are the statistical facts related to the issue?
- Which statistical processes used to study the issue provide for the best explanation or understanding?
Posting directions: Title your post with your name (e.g., Jenny Smith Scientific/Math Inquiry Paper) and write in your submission or attach a document for peer review.