Scenario: Your team represents a security consulting firm who has been hired to reduce the risk of a natural disaster for a major department store.
Prepare a 2- to 3-page manual that will be distributed to all employees at the store. The manual should address efforts to prepare for, respond to, and recover from natural disaster threats.
Include the following:
- A comprehensive review of potential natural disaster threats
- Efforts of preparedness for each threat to include evacuation procedures and rally points to include lockdown or shelter
- A chain of command and response notification procedures
- Potential challenges associated with an incident response
- Continuity of operations and recovery plans
ATTACH TURNITIN REPORT